About Me

My photo
Montana, United States

Friday, September 5, 2008

For You Tam






Hey Tammy!

Got your note so thought I would post. Fall is in the air!!! Yippee! I have washed my sweaters and even had to turn on the heat for the first time in months.

I just arrived at my parents home. I am staying with them for 2 1/2 weeks while my sis is on vacation. I always enjoy a quiet time with them. They are doing well. Noelle is here with me. So our mornings will be school. She is doing great. Growing fast and turning into a little tween. Wish time would slow down. Paul and Grace will get to Havre while I am gone. I am looking forward to seeing them when I get home. It was hard to leave the grand babies. They are growing fast. They are beautiful and amazing! Ema wanted to go with me on the train. :)

Well I will try and put a few pics on. I need to get breakfast ready and give Dad all that he needs this morning.

Love, Nancy

5 comments:

Tammy K. said...

wow, thanks!!! a post for me. Your a great friend. Thanks for the update and pictures. Love the photo of Kirby and Thomas. Have fun w/your parents. love you

Nancy said...

Love you too....

Rebekah Doran said...

I love seeing pictures from your side of the mountains. :)

Hope you have a good time with your parents.

Anonymous said...

Hey you,

Well now I see why you haven't posted anything new on your livejournal thingy. Why doesn't anybody tell me these things? I guess I have a gift of being out of the loop.

Tammy K. said...

OK my dear, you have been home a week now. right? Waiting for a new post :o) JK I hope you had a great time with your parents. Glad you had a safe trip.