About Me

My photo
Montana, United States

Friday, February 6, 2009

Snow Snow Go Away.....

Snow snow go away...come again some other year! Don't get me wrong...I LOVE four definite seasons. But there comes a time in Winter when I am done. I am longing for a tropical Paradise where I can lay in a hammock listening to the waves. Feel the warmth of the sun, hear the giggles of my daughter a she plays in the sand or chases a crab. ~ Happy Sigh~ Oh Yeah.
Our 27 Anniversary is coming up in April and I would LOVE to surprise Kirby with a trip to Hawaii! He was born there and has always wanted to go back and visit. I know we will someday.
Hope you all are having a great day!!!!!
Love Ya!

6 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

Sounds absolutely wonderful...I'm thinking Guam though. ~smile~ Have a great weekend.

Grace & Co said...

I LOVE your background!! It makes me want summer even more.. I'm ready to hit a beach!

Tammy K. said...

I DO NOT miss all the snow in MT. It should be gone soon. It has not even been as cold as it has there and I am SO ready for the summer and warmth.

Rebekah Doran said...

I didn't know Bro. Kirby was born in Hawaii! Neat-O. A trip back would be so much fun.

Momma Tammi said...

Guess what it is doing here? Yep! It is snowing! I only thought we were done with it. I would really rather have the beach with nice warm, gentle tradewinds.

Nancy said...

O man! Thats a bummer Tammi! Wish I was on the beach too!!!!