About Me

My photo
Montana, United States

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I Am Thankful




I am so thankful for my husband and children. It has been so hard loosing my Father. So they have all been so good to me. One night Mandie cooked me dinner and EVEN baked me a cake!!! Ahhh comfort food. It really felt good eating a meal that I knew was prepared with love and care. Paul and Grace treated me to pizza hut buffet on my first Sunday back to church and they all made me laugh. Noelle gives the best hugs for an eleven year old girl. She is sweet and sensitive to how I am feeling. They watch t.v. with me and talk to me. Thomas and Emilie make me smile and give the best kisses. It all helps. Kirby is always quick to be by my side when I am crying. I think I am alone and then I feel his arms around me. I am so blessed. God is good.










8 comments:

Tammy K. said...

Its good to family around for comfort when you lose someone special. Sounds like everyone is really helping you with your grief. That is neat.Good to hear from you again.

Anonymous said...

That is Great!!! I wanna come give a hug!!!

Jessa Stephens said...

AWwww I think I'm going to cry! I'm so glad that you have SO much love surrounding you.... That is such a gift from God!! I love you also....Your in my thoughts, and my prayers!!

Sara Bethany said...

That's great! It's good that someone can be there with you when you need it!!! I love you sister Nancy! I like the picture of Grace and Paul....There faces are so funny! I miss them so much!

Grace & Co said...

I love you.. =]

Anonymous said...

Hey Nancy,

Kids are God's best gifts... My kids have helped me laugh through my toughest times in life... Laughter is the BEST medicine for a broken heart.

I love the pictures.

~~Gerri~~

mandie said...

I love all those pictures!! Instant smile over here!!! :) I'm feeling the need for some fried chicken soon... how 'bout you?

Nancy said...

Glad the pictures were enjoyed. I like sharing tem. Fried Chicken??? Sure anytime! LOL
Love You All